Urvashi Sharma Bikini Scans HQ

Sameera Reddy Bikini Mans World Magazine

Parminder Nagra's nude scene in 'Compulsion' is going to create a stir...

Friday, May 8, 2009 ·

Parminder Nagra's nude scene in 'Compulsion' is going to create a stir...

Parminder Nagra's nude scene in 'Compulsion' is going to create a stir...remember Parminder Nagra, the cute girl from 'Bend it like Beckham', well the news is that she has gone all out in the movie 'Compulsion' and now that the movie is about to be aired in the UK (May 2009) she's getting the jitters.

Here's what the India Journal reported on this:

" Parminder Nagra, who shot to fame with ‘Bend it like Beckham,’ recently filmed her first nude scene, which she said will create a fuss as she is an Asian.
Nagra shot the scene with Emmy Award winning actor Ray Winstone for her upcoming TV film ‘Compulsion’.
“I always said I’d never do a nude scene but now I have. I know there will be a huge fuss when ‘Compulsion’ comes out. It’s partly because of the fact I’m Asian. People don’t expect me to do that. I never expected myself to do that,” Nagra said in an interview with Daily Mail online.
“My mum will probably disapprove but I’ll deal with that. I’m old enough now to make decisions like this,” said Nagra who played the lead role in ‘Bend it like Beckham’.  starring Keira Knightley and Jonathan Rhyes Meyers.
‘Compulsion’ revolves around Nagra’s character Anjika Indrani who takes her employee Don Flowers’ (Ray Winstone) help to escape an arranged marriage. However during the process, things go topsy turvy when Anjika and Don hopelessly fall in love.
Born in Leicester, Nagra is UK’s first Indian actress to make it big in Hollywood, landing the lead role of surgeon Neela in US medical drama, ER, six years ago.
“Bend It Like Beckham was my breakthrough film, but for years after the only movies I was offered were about arranged marriages. Then I got onto ‘ER’ and things changed,” said the 31-year actress."

you can also catch some videos of this here = http://video.stv.tv/bc/Catch-Up/catchup-compulsion/

now, I'm sure your bloody dying to get your hands on that movie, you little SOB. Anyway, eNJOY these couple of pictures of sexy Parminder in the meanwhile

Parminder Nagra's nude scene in 'Compulsion' is going to create a stir...
Parminder Nagra's nude scene in 'Compulsion' is going to create a stir...
Sponsored Links





Get all our latest Bollywood MirchMasala updates straight in your mail box - Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

If U liked this post, then please VOTE FOR US using any of the voting buttons below. THANK YOU!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

0 comments:

post
Related Posts with Thumbnails

Archives


Neetu Chandra Nude Bathing Scene

Followers

Photo Gallery

New Posts...

Live Surfers